The United War Veterans Council has been a force in advocacy for veterans since its inception.
We serve as the “spotlight and loudspeaker” for our veterans community’s efforts to educate and engage the public through a year-round slate of events and activities (including America’s Parade, our nation’s largest Veterans Day event).
- Honor and remember those who served and those who made the ultimate sacrifice
- Convene the broader veterans community to collaborate on issues and awareness
- Promote veterans issues to ensure that they remain a priority for the public and for elected officials
- Connect veterans with organizations and resources on-site and in-person
- Recognize organizations, businesses and individuals that serve our veterans, encouraging them to continue or expand their efforts
- Provide organizations with recruitment/recognition/team-building opportunities