As a new generation of veterans settles in New York City, a wide array of programs has emerged to support their return to civilian life and stimulate their personal and professional development.
In this dynamic environment, the United War Veterans Council is proud to introduce VetTank, an integrated center for innovation and collaboration.
VetTank is a hub for veterans who are serious about building upon their legacy of service, natural teamwork skills, and proven leadership abilities.
Veterans are an important community resource. They serve as role models and connectors in American society. In New York, their value is exponentially greater due to critical mass (230,000 veterans live throughout the city) and their access to world-class public and private entities.
With the proper support and guidance, these talented men and women will emerge as committed thought leaders and problem-solvers across all sectors, both locally and throughout the United States.
Located in the heart of Midtown Manhattan, at 33rd Street & Madison Avenue, VetTank offers:
- Business and non-profit incubation services and mentorship
- A resource and referral center staffed by a certified Veteran Service Officer
- Networking and co-working space
- An ongoing seminar series on diverse topics of interest to veterans, families, and supporters
- Regular social gatherings to promote camaraderie and community
- These services facilitate connections among veterans and with a broader network of subject matter experts.
VetTank is a free resource for veterans. Co-working space and resource and referral services are available through scheduled appointments or as available. A simple application process is required for one-year placements in the incubator.
To learn more, please contact us using the form below: