United War Veterans Recycling is the largest recycling program of its kind in the greater New York area.
Unlike the traditional linear economy of make, use and dispose of, the circular economy encourages utilizing items as long as possible. United War Veterans Council believes in sustainability and a world with less waste.
Our innovative program…
- is a social business model that generates revenues for our veterans programs
- provides donors with a tax-deductible opportunity to support our veterans
- offers donors unparalleled convenience: we come to you and pick up your donation!
- promotes re-use of clothing and household goods
- reduces the amount of waste sent to landfills
- saves taxpayers money on waste disposal services
- helps communities meet sustainability goals
View our video and infographic to learn more, or select one of the following: