The UWVC makes a difference by serving veterans and veteran service providers while educating and mobilizing the public to ensure they continue to support those who serve.
» View our 2021 Impact Report!
Through our health & wellness and legacy & education programs, we:
- provide holistic treatment and healing opportunities for hundreds of veterans each year
- create and foster collaborations between the 250 service providers, organizations and businesses in our network
- educate veterans about available resources and opportunities
- raise public awareness about the contributions, needs and challenges of our veterans
- support efforts to preserve and memorialize the history of our veterans
- engage young people in learning about the stories of veterans and our veterans community
Learn how you can get involved in these efforts today!